The Integrated Warfare Systems Group’s (IWSG) focus is to provide engineering, technical, and programmatic support to the Program Executive Office Integrated Warfare Systems, Above Water Sensors (PEO IWS 2.0) Directorate. Efforts include overarching program management, test and evaluation, systems engineering, operations analysis, systems integration, international, cyber security, IT network and programmatic support for over 25 PEO IWS 2.0 advanced radar, phased array radar, electronic warfare, electro-optic, advanced off-board electronic warfare/decoy and directed energy programs. IWSG staff support a variety of tasks including; support and completion of major technical reviews; producing required acquisition documentation; meeting critical program milestone deadlines; managing program needs and external requirements, and ensuring the right resources are provided to the right priorities at the right time. #IN123 #CJ
• Provide direct support to the PEO IWS 2.0 Above Water Sensors Plans and Programs Principal Assistant Program Manager.
• Provide support in the execution of contract action meetings, briefing materials, and development and maintenance of acquisition schedules.
• Provide recommendations and assist in the development of program and milestone documentation; acquisition strategies, acquisition plans, E-Milestones, Statement of Work, RFP Sections (A-M), Source Selection Plans, and related documentation.
• Coordinate and support successful execution of RFIs, Industry Days, etc. as required.
• Coordinate collaboration, review, and presentation of all working groups' efforts to execute acquisition and contracting processes for assigned programs.
• Maintain Configuration Management and Database Management for key programmatic documentation.
• Ensure proper reference material library is up to date and available for supporting key documentation updates.
• Staff programmatic documentation in an accurate and expedited manner to support program office milestones.
• Host weekly/bi-weekly coordination meetings providing agenda, action items tracker updates, and developing meeting minutes.
SPA has an opening for an Acquisition Program Coordinator who will directly support a Navy Program Office whose mission is to develop, field and maintain Above Water Sensors on U.S. Navy ships. The successful candidate will possess: