The Cyber, Acquisition, Intelligence Group (CAIG) supports a broad array of clients the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition and Sustainment (A&S) and Research and Engineering on cyber, space, nuclear, intelligence and acquisition efforts. The Senior Program Analyst position will be located at Pentagon.
SPA is seeking a Senior Foreign Investment program and policy analyst to support the Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense (DASD) for Industrial Policy. The candidate will support DASD Industrial Policy for issues relating to Foreign Investment in companies that hold intellectual property critical to the United States. The candidate will support senior leadership in managing and overseeing industrial base initiatives, task forces, interagency initiatives and cutting edge programs. Additionally, planning and executing major program initiatives and meetings of stakeholders will also be expected.
• Current DoD Top Secret/SCI clearance
• Master's Degree from an accredited university
• 7+ years of experience in program management
• Demonstrated success managing several direct reports across functional areas
• Experience supporting and interacting with senior DoD and Federal leaders
• Experience managing multiple developmental programs
• Program Management Professional certification