The Cyber, Acquisition, Intelligence Group (CAIG) supports a broad array of clients the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition and Sustainment (A&S) and Research and Engineering on cyber, space, nuclear, intelligence and acquisition efforts. The Business Transaction Analyst position will be located at the Pentagon or the Mark Center in Alexandria, VA.
SPA is seeking experienced Business Transaction Analysts to support the Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense (DASD) for Industrial Policy. The candidate will support DASD Industrial Policy in the monitoring of Non-Notified transactions and global market capital investment initiatives. The candidate will consistently and efficiently monitor business transactions that have not been filed with the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) in order to assess the foreign investment risk.
Primary focus will be on product integrity, supply assurance, co-location, and technology transfer. Additionally, the candidate will support DASD Industrial Policy's capital investment initiatives.
• Active Secret or higher DoD clearance.
• Associate's degree in the areas of Business, Finance, Economics, or National Security.
• 3+ years of experience working with complex corporate structures and international business transactions.
• Understanding of accounting principles, specifically dealing with revenue recognition, technology transfers, and Intellectual Property ownership, product integrity, and supply assurance.
• Bachelor's degree in the areas of Business, Finance, Economics, or National Security.
• Top Secret DoD Clearance.