The Joint Space and Strategic Capabilities group provides program management and engineering services to a variety of government agencies and industry partners. Our customers include the USAF Nuclear Weapons Center, US Strategic Command, DARPA, and Air Force Space Command. We specialize in acquisition support, modeling, simulation, and analysis, and systems engineering.
• Supporting NC3 certification and compliance inspections.
• Supporting staff reviews of NC3 system inspection requirements and compliance with higher headquarters directives on nuclear surety, safety and certification.
• Developing or revising inspection and compliance procedures, schedules, and requirements.
• Collaborating with AF Nuclear Weapons Center, DOE, NNSA, US Navy, AF Global Strike Command, JCS, and other DoD entities on nuclear inspection and compliance matters.
• Writing reports, presenting briefings, coordinating and planning conferences and interagency working groups related to NC3 compliance and inspection matters, including after-action follow-up.