The Joint Space and Strategic Capabilities group provides program management and engineering services to a variety of government agencies and industry partners. Our customers include the USAF Nuclear Weapons Center, US Strategic Command, DARPA, and Air Force Space Command. We specialize in acquisition support, modeling, simulation, and analysis, and systems engineering.
This position will support the new USSTRATCOM NEC Requirements Division in collecting, consolidating, and conducting initial verification and de-confliction of NC3 requirements prior to submission into formal DoD requirements processes within the Joint Staff, Services, and Agencies.
Responsibilities include assisting the government in the following areas:
• Identification, prioritization, and advocacy of CCMD, White House Military Office (WHMO), and other stakeholders’ Global and Regional NC3 requirements for submission into the DoD requirements process.
• Developing, defining, and maintaining a flexible, rapid, iterative requirements process.
• Identifying ownership for development of requirements documents.
• Supporting others (Services, WHMO, system owner, etc.) in drafting and writing capability documents.
• Identifying risk issues for resolution based upon operational risk.
• Providing prioritization guidance to Office of the Under Secretary of Defense, Research and Engineering ((OUSD) (R&E)) in their efforts to align research and development, prototyping and innovation activities that will help shape the next generation of the NC3 enterprise architecture.
• Issuing guidance for development of C2 and CONOPS that define the NC3 Enterprise Operational Architecture.
• Representing NC3 equities at all FCBs and JCBs/ Joint Requirements Oversight Councils.
• Representing NC3 Enterprise issues at working groups, Councils, boards and other forums.
• Developing and maintaining NC3 Enterprise Capability Roadmaps and the authoritative NC3 Systems List.
• Developing and issuing NC3 Enterprise Capability Planning Guidance and developing NC3 Enterprise Integrated Priority list.