SPA is hiring a Payroll Accountant to support the Senior Payroll Accountant in all timekeeping, labor, leave and payroll functions in Deltek TE10, Costpoint and ADP. In addition to processing labor corrections, this role will ensure multi-state compliance, audit benefit deductions, prepare GL account reconciliations, assist with new hire employee orientation, and all year end payroll functions.
Process labor corrections in Costpoint, reconcile labor each payroll cycle, responsible for registration and oversight of multi-state payroll compliance and filings, conduct monthly audits of benefit deductions, process quarterly disability benefit, monitor and maintain timesheet floor checks, prepare affiliated GL account reconciliations, back up semi-monthly labor, leave and payroll processing, assist with W-2 year-end function and new hire employee orientation. Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or related field.
• 2+ years’ payroll experience in Government contracting environment.
• 2+ years’ of Costpoint experience.
• Detailed oriented with strong organizational and computer skills.
• Working knowledge of accounting concepts and ability to create journal entries and reconciliations.
• Must work under general supervision and follows standard procedures to accomplished assigned tasks.
• Experience with ADP a plus.
• U.S. citizenship required.