The Civil Markets and San Diego (CSD) Group is responsible for a broad range analytical, engineering, independent assessments, strategic planning, and technology research, development, testing and evaluation (RDT&E) programs in support of multiple components within the Department of Homeland Security.
This is a senior requirements analyst position supporting all phases of the requirements generation process, including analysis of alternatives (AoA), and production of studies and supporting documents associated with the Department of Homeland Security’s Joint Requirements and Integration Management System (JRIMS).
•Perform studies and analysis of component requirements and capabilities in one or more mission areas.
•Draft capability related documents including mission analysis reports (MAR), capability analysis study plans (CASP), capability analysis reports (CAR), non-material change request (NMCR), mission needs statement (MNS), concept of operations (CONOPS), operational requirements documents (ORD), urgent operational need (UON) and operations policy development (OPD).
•Work with Analysis and Requirements Officers, Government program managers, and subject matter experts to gather information on requirements and capabilities.
•Perform qualitative and quantitative analysis comparing existing and proposed capabilities with requirement across all component missions.
•Develop process flows, governance structures, and codify requirements process improvements.
• BA/BS in a technical or related field
• 15+ years' experience in analytic research and strategic planning, with significant expertise in requirements determination and analysis.
• Exceptional writing skills
• Expertise in CONOPs and Requirements Development
• Must be able to obtain a US DoD Secret Clearance
• Post graduate degree in a technical or related field
• 10+ years in command or civilian equivalent, military or civilian experience with the Coast Guard, Navy, Federal Law Enforcement or with a regulatory agency
• DHS suitability
• DAU Certified Program Manager, DHS Program Manager certification, or PMP