Systems Planning and Analysis, Inc. (SPA) is constantly expanding our capabilities to meet the ever-evolving needs of our clients while adhering to our core values, which include national service, trustworthiness, integrity and candor, broad expertise, stability and security, and teamwork. Our mission at SPA is to provide timely and objective analysis and integrated technical, operational, programmatic, policy, and business solutions in support of important national security objectives. We believe we can best support our client by aligning everything we do with their critical missions with a focus on future needs.
SPA’s Emerging Markets Group is responsible for a broad range of analytical, systems engineering, independent assessments, strategic planning, and technology research, development, testing and evaluation (RDT&E) programs in support of new SPA markets, as well as the company’s San Diego office and portfolio.#
SPA is seeking Mid-Level and Senior Level Requirements Analysts to support National Security efforts, beginning this August.
Successful candidates will support all phases of the requirements generation process, including analysis of alternatives (AoA), and production of studies and supporting documents associated with the Department of Homeland Security’s Joint Requirements and Integration Management System (JRIMS).
Responsibilities include: 1) Performing studies and analysis of component requirements and capabilities in one or more mission areas, 2) Drafting capability related documents -- including mission analysis reports (MAR), capability analysis study plans (CASP), capability analysis reports (CAR), non-material change request (NMCR), mission needs statement (MNS), concept of operations (CONOPS), operational requirements documents (ORD), urgent operational need (UON) and operations policy development (OPD), 3) Working with Analysis and Requirements Officers, Government program managers, and subject matter experts to gather information on requirements and capabilities, 4) Perform qualitative and quantitative analysis comparing existing and proposed capabilities with requirement across all component missions, and 5) Develop process flows, governance structures, and assist in codifying requirements process improvements.
• BA/BS Degree in a technical or related field
• Mid-Level: 5+ years or Senior Level 15+ years supervisory military or civilian experience working with the Coast Guard, DoD, Federal law enforcement, or regulatory agency
• Exceptional writing skills
• Experience in CONOPs development and Requirements Analysis
• Must be able to obtain a U.S. DoD Secret Clearance
• Post graduate degree in a technical or related field
• Program management (e.g. action officer), or acquisition role (e.g. COTR, DAU certified program manager) experience
• DHS suitability
• DAU Certified Program Manager, DHS Program Manager Certification, or PMP