The Civil Markets and San Diego (CSD) Group is responsible for a broad range analytical, engineering, independent assessments, strategic planning, and technology research, development, testing and evaluation (RDT&E) programs in support of multiple components within the Department of Homeland Security.
This is a junior requirements analyst position supporting all phases of the requirements generation process, including analysis of alternatives (AoA), and production of studies and supporting documents associated with the Department of Homeland Security’s Joint Requirements and Integration Management System (JRIMS).
• Support studies and analysis of component requirements and capabilities in one or more mission areas.
• Support the draft and edit of capability related documents including mission analysis reports (MAR), capability analysis study plans (CASP), capability analysis reports (CAR), non-material change request (NMCR), mission needs statement (MNS), concept of operations (CONOPS), operational requirements documents (ORD), urgent operational need (UON) and operations policy development (OPD).
• Support meetings with Analysis and Requirements Officers, Government program managers, and subject matter experts to gather information on requirements and capabilities.
• Perform qualitative and quantitative analysis comparing existing and proposed capabilities with requirement across component missions.
• Assist in the development of process flows, and governance structures
• BA/BS in a related field
• Exceptional writing skills
• Analytic research experience
• Must be able to obtain a U.S. DoD Secret Clearance
• Experience in command or civilian equivalent, military or civilian experience with the Coast Guard, Navy, Federal Law Enforcement or with a regulatory agency
• DHS suitability