SPA’s Emerging Markets Group is responsible for a broad range of analytical, systems engineering, independent assessments, strategic planning, and technology research, development, testing and evaluation (RDT&E) programs in support of new SPA markets, as well as the company’s San Diego office and portfolio.#
This is a senior requirements analyst position supporting all phases of the requirements generation process, including analysis of alternatives (AoA), and production of studies and supporting documents associated with the Department of Homeland Security’s Joint Requirements and Integration Management System (JRIMS).
•Perform studies and analysis of component requirements and capabilities in one or more mission areas.
•Draft capability related documents including mission analysis reports (MAR), capability analysis study plans (CASP), capability analysis reports (CAR), non-material change request (NMCR), mission needs statement (MNS), concept of operations (CONOPS), operational requirements documents (ORD), urgent operational need (UON) and operations policy development (OPD).
•Work with Analysis and Requirements Officers, Government program managers, and subject matter experts to gather information on requirements and capabilities.
•Perform qualitative and quantitative analysis comparing existing and proposed capabilities with requirement across all component missions.
•Develop process flows, governance structures, and codify requirements process improvements.
• Must be able to obtain a US DoD secret clearance
• Exceptional writing skills
• BA/BS in security, public administration, public policy, business administration
• 15+ years' experience in analytic research and strategic planning, with significant expertise in requirements determination and analysis.
• Expertise in CONOPs and Requirements Development
• Post graduate in security, public administration, public policy, or business administration
• 10+ years' Command or civilian equivalent, military or civilian experience with the Coast Guard, Navy, Federal Law Enforcement or with a regulatory agency
• DHS suitability
• DAU certified program manager