The Cyber, Acquisition, Intelligence Group (CAIG) supports a broad array of clients the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition and Sustainment (A&S) and Research and Engineering on cyber, space, nuclear, intelligence and acquisition efforts. The OSD Program Analyst - NC3 & Acquisition will be located at the Pentagon or at the Mark Center in Alexandria, VA.
Position is in support to the DASD Intelligence & Integration Portfolio Management (I&IPM) Nuclear Command, Control, and Communication (NC3) directorate. Candidate shall provide technical leadership evaluating and integrating indications and warning and situation monitoring for programs for NC3. Candidate will support technical efforts and liaison with program sponsors and DoD NC3 program leadership.
• Assist in ensuring timely execution of tasks and the quality of technical products through the application of best engineering practices
• Understand the capabilities and limitations of current NC3 Integrated Tactical Warning and Attack Assessment capabilities
• Provide support for the integration of investment portfolios, critical development paths, and mission analysis across the NC3 domain
• Ensure NC3 indications and warning and situation monitoring capabilities are structure to include both traditional and emerging threats
• Assist in monitoring all DoD Nuclear Threat Monitoring research and engineering investments
• Prepare senior leaders for engagements across the department in the form of briefing books, read ahead memos and daily interaction's with key stakeholders
• Communicate clearly and concisely to distill a wide variety of information for senior leaders