Systems Planning and Analysis, Inc. is a growing Government contractor. We believe that a company’s greatest asset is its people. We are looking to bring on a dedicated, results driven individual who thrives in a fast paced environment with shifting priorities to fill a Reception and Office Services Specialist position. The chosen candidate will be joining a growing organization where their hard work and input will be integral to the continued success and future growth of the company.
We are looking for a full-time person to handle reception part-time as well as work with our Office Services staff on general office support.
Reception Essential Functions:
Office Services Essential Functions:
• Must be able to work the specific hours of 9:30 am – 6:00 pm M-F
• High School Diploma
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to communicate effectively with employees and SPA guests at all levels
• Ability to obtain a Security Clearance
• Associate’s Degree desired
• 2 years of reception experience