Systems Planning and Analysis, Inc. (SPA) is a well-established and progressive defense contracting company in the Northern Virginia area just a few miles south of the Pentagon. We are a professional services firm established in 1972 that has a long-standing reputation for unrivaled technical and analytical support to some of the top decision makers in the Federal Sector. We do state of the art work and have a cadre of outstanding professionals on our team.
Within SPA, the Strategic Development Group (SDG) delivers program planning, system engineering, financial analysis, safety analysis, logistics management support, and risk analyses to the Navy Strategic Systems Programs (SSP) hypersonic program. Our team is comprised of high quality people that have a passion for doing important work that matters to the U.S. Navy and our Nation. If you think critically, pride yourself on your work ethic, and have experience as a business operations analyst, we would like to hear from you. We have an immediate need.
• Supports the Navy program’s business operations team and provides direct support to the Acquisition Director by reviewing data, information, and completing assigned tasks.
• Regularly interacts with external stakeholders, program management (at all levels), and members of the technical functional teams with regard to acquisition requirements and issue resolution.
• Gathers data, researches acquisition information, and presents findings to the Acquisition Director in a smart, clean, and intuitive manner.
• Prepares business and acquisition briefing material on the program for senior Navy and DoD leadership in a fast-paced environment.
• Monitors existing contracts, reviews submitted contract deliverables, and executes other aspects of the DoD acquisition process.
• Must be able to work independently, take the initiative, and possess strong attention to detail.
• Must be a demonstrated critical thinker and problem solver.
• Less than 10% travel.